Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited / 2023/2024
This scholarship application period has ended. You can no longer apply.
NIGERIAN AGIP EXPLORATION LIMITED
Operator of the NNPC & NAE PSC
2023/2024 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirement, How To Apply, and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more important details.
- Applications should be submitted on or before 7th of June 2023.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Successful candidates from the application stage will write a Computer Based Test which will be administered on the 17th of June 2023 using Remote Online Proctoring Test System.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for the 2023/2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
The Application Deadline is 7th of June 2023.
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 6 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver's license, Voter's card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the "Apply Now" tab.
- Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click "Apply Now" to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/thennpcltdnaescholarships2023 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
review your profile before applying.
You must complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the test date:
- For Windows Operating System devices only click: https://assets.talview.com/Talview-Secure-Browser/tsb_windows_latest.exe to download a special browser which is mandatory before your test date. This should be done on a computer running Windows 10 or above. After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard. Do not open the browser directly after downloading. Enter the test link tsb://candidate.fot.com.ng/Test in a new tab of your regular browser (e.g., Chrome or Firefox), this will automatically launch the special browser already installed.
- For Mac Operating System devices only click: https://assets.talview.com/Talview-Secure-Browser/tsb_mac_latest.dmg to download a special browser which is mandatory before your test date. Do not open the browser directly after downloading. Enter the test link tsb://candidate.fot.com.ng/Test in a new tab of your regular browser, this will automatically launch the special browser already installed.
- Kindly review our FAQ page: https://dragnetscreening.ng/onlineproctoring/faq and go through the DO’s and DON’T’s.
- Go to tsb://testclient.fot.com.ng/sampletest.aspx to access the test platform for the
purpose of practice only. This should not be used for the actual test.https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/thennpcltdnaescholarships2023
FAQ For NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme1. How do I apply for the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from the online application link inside the scholarship advert.
2. Who is eligible for the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
3. Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal.
4. Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of the campaign.
5. What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
6. How do I create my profile?
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email, and return to www.scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click NAE Scholarship to open the scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right hand corner of your screen to apply.
7. Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirm it.
8. Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online. Refer to question 7 on how to do this.
9. When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply?
No you don't have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during shortlisting.
10. Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
11. What is the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
12. I cannot find my course of study in the dropdown list online. What do I do?
If your course of study is not on the list, send an email to email@example.com stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale and name of institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added.
13. How do I know my application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
14. I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes after the stipulated deadline.
15. Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
16. Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
You must not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
17. When is the scholarship application due?
The application deadline is 7th of June 2023. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline
18. Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
19. Must I complete the Compliance Declaration Form?
enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033 (Call lines are open
from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays)
Follow us on Twitter: @scholastica_Ng
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scholastica-Nigeria/247300338737765