Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Scholarship / University Community Award
This scholarship application period has ended. You can no longer apply.
2023/2024 JV UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME
Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited, operator of the Umusadege Field in OML 56, Delta State and its JV Partner SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited has since commencing production embarked on various schemes that deliver enduring progress to the indigenes of its host communities and Delta State in general by constantly investing in human capital to ensure economic development. Therefore, the company hereby invites suitably qualified Nigerian students to apply for its 2023/2024 Scholarship Scheme. The Scholarship Scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and improving the skill-based education among youths of our host communities and Delta State.
Category of Awards
- University Community Award – For Host Communities Only
- University Merit Award – For Delta State Indigenes Only
Applications should be submitted on or before July 21, 2023.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Midwestern reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
- Application for Midwestern JV scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the Midwestern JV University Scholarship Award
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the Midwestern JV scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- Midwestern JV does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the computer-based test
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY AWARD - For Host Communities Only
UNIVERSITY MERIT AWARD - For Delta State Indigenes Only
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the documents as stated under Eligibility/Requirement aas well as a recent passport size photograph.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- 1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/ to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- 16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/ and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
For further inquiries;
Call: 07088609791, 07011962033 (Call lines are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays)
Follow us on Twitter: @scholastica_Ng
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scholastica-Nigeria/247300338737765